ads2

Saturday 26 June 2021

A cup of Tea, Funny and lovely story husband and wife

I went to visit my friend at her house. I was always jealous of her married life. She had no complaints from her husband. 

Husband fulfilled all her orders, even though he had a driver for household chores. Husband used to buy small things himself. The food cooked at his house that day was very tasty for me. I wanted to write a recipe for this dish. 

I called my friend who was making tea in the kitchen and said that I need a pen and paper. Open the drawer. Paper and pen are lying there. I took out a copy from the drawer so that I could take out a blank sheet of paper. Turning the pages, I came across a list in which the names of household items were listed. 

This list was very interesting. Every week, after the necessary edits, the husband's hand was touched, the list was something like this.


 Life.... !


 White cheese like your heart

 Hot peppers like your emotions

  Honey as sweet as your kiss

 Soft soap like your touch

 Smells like your closeness

 Red tomatoes like your cheeks

 Saffron like your mustache

 Chocolate like your accent


 I was reading the list and laughing when my friend arrived with two cups of tea. I showed her the list and she laughed too and said that

 "Become a woman for your husband, he will be a man for you."


 I returned home, the day of Eid was approaching, there was an opportunity for shopping and I prepared a list and handed it over to my husband to try this recipe on.

  Whatever it was like.


  Garlic is like your scent

 The onion is like your lid

 Eggplant like your color

 Tomatoes are like your eyes

 Cabbage like your hair

 Potatoes like your nose

 Peppers like your anger

 Cooking oil is like your runny nose

 A goat for Eid sacrifice like you


 The husband returned home on the third day of Eid. There was nothing on the list with him. Yes, but with him.

 A new bride must have been with her


 For wives who make new orders from their husbands who have seen their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...