ads2

Saturday 26 June 2021

Who is the old Lady Mercy

 A girl came to a village as a bride.

 Traditionally, women from all over the village came to see him and told him to stay away from my mercy.

 She asks, "Who is my mercy?" If you get the answer then you will know. Soon there was a noise and an old woman came into the street fighting

 Turns out it's my mercy. And it's his job to fight all the time. No child, old man or woman in the village can escape his fight.

 Even animals had a fight. No cow of the village, buffalo, ox, sandha, dog, cat, horse, mare did not face this woman.

 Mai Rahmata looked at the bride, raised her eyebrows and was about to speak when the bride spoke.

 "Oh my God, you decide to fight and make the first rule.

 If you want to fight for a day, tell a story. If you want to fight for six months, bring me the seeds of Ral. Square winds will fight for lives.

 If we fight for years, we will get the land on the railway contract. We will fight for water, we will fight for water, we will fight for water. She died a year later

 And if your idea is to fight all your life and marry my wife, become comfortable with me. We will fight and we will fight. "

 Heard now my mercy does not fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...