ads2

Saturday 26 June 2021

It will be passed

 This time will also pass.

  I was on an important business trip when it was time for Asr prayers on the way and I stopped at a mosque for prayers.

  There was a rush in the ablution room. A Sahib said that there is a place for ablution in the basement of the mosque. Go there. When I went there, it was the madrassa of the mosque. Where the children lived, their belongings were lying and there was a place for ablution for them. Since there was still some time left in the prayer. So I performed Wudhu and sat next to these little angel-like clean madrassa children and began to benefit from their innocent gossip.


  Right in front of me were their small trunks. One of them was shocked to see a sentence on the trunk of an old galvanized sheet. It was written on the trunk,


  This time will also pass. 😟😰😭


  I stood unmoved. I went to this trunk and started touching this writing.

   This move of mine was unintentional.

  And I don't know why it became a halo of sorrow, pain and anguish. I asked about this child, who is the owner of this trunk? It turned out that he had gone upstairs to the mosque for prayers. The rest of the children were going too. I also came up with them.


   Apparently I was standing in the prayer but during the prayer I also wrote on the trunk that the phrase "this time will also pass" haunted my senses. After the prayer I came down again and met this child. I grabbed his finger and led him to the trunk. It was a beautiful eight-year-old boy named Abdul Shakur. I asked this little angel how he was and started asking the meaning of this sentence.


   He began to work reluctantly. I started insisting where did you get this sentence from and why did you choose this sentence for your trunk. He smiled.


  And he smiled so much that his eyes got wet. A line of tears appeared from his eyes and his cheeks were absorbed in the ranks of the mosque. He was trying to say something but could not.


  I reassured her, asked a child to fetch water and sat down next to her. After a while, he recovered and said that I was three years old when my dear father fell in love with Allah in an accident. There is a sister who is two years older than me. Mother, mother and sister are at home. Dad wanted me to be a memorizer. He had expressed this wish to my mother. When he died, my mother decided to fulfill his wish. Are not relatives Just a small family. My mother and sister work in people's homes and I have been admitted here. I have been studying here for a year. A month later she comes and takes me home for two days. During this time she also goes to Abu's grave and tells me that I am becoming a memorizer at her request. I get upset when I see my house, my mother and my sister, so my mother says, thank God, this time will pass too. I wrote the same sentence.


   Sometimes at night I can't sleep for a long time..I miss Abu..I remember working for my mother and sister..I get restless so I get up and repeat this sentence..there is a moment of feeling or When I see something with children that I can't get despite my desire, I stand in front of my trunk and read Amy G's words with full attention.


  What he said after that..and what I heard..I can neither write nor tell it..just ask that such children are also our children all over the country. It is not known what conditions these innocent people go through to become our Imams and Prophets. Some ignorant people slander them. Do they know that they are protected by the light angels of Allah? Those who spread their tongues are not capable of praying to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So don't speak against them because spitting on the sun does not diminish its glory nor does spitting on the sun make it dull ...


   And whenever you feel dizzy, ask about them.


   Neighbors should be aware of their situation. These little guests of Allah Almighty deserve our attention. It is our duty to take care of them. It will be useful for our destiny. The rest of the time they will also pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...