ads2

Tuesday 22 June 2021

An interesting incident

 A Sudanese man has written an article.

 In it, he narrates two interesting incidents that happened to him.


 First event:

 I had to take a medical exam in Ireland. The exam fee was 30 309. I didn't have an open deposit (savings), so I paid 31 310. The important thing is that I sat for the exam, passed the exam and returned to Sudan after some time. One day I received a letter from Ireland. The letter read: "You mistakenly deposited 31 310 instead of 9 309 when paying the exam fee. A check for ڈالر 1 is being sent to you, because we do not charge more than we owe."


 However, they also knew that envelopes and tickets would cost more than a dollar !!


 Second event:

 The road I took between college and my residence was a woman's shop where I bought a can of cocoa for 18 pence.


 One day he saw that he had another box of the same cocoa with the price of 20 pence written on it.


 I was surprised and asked him if there was any difference in the quality of the two boxes.


 He said: No, the quality of both is the same.


 I asked then why this price difference?

 He replied that Nigeria, from where this cacao comes to our country, has some problems with it, which has led to a rise in prices. The higher priced item is new, we are selling it for 20 and the lower priced item is earlier, we are selling it for 18.

 I said, then you will buy 18 only until it is over? Someone after 20 will buy it.


 He said: Yes, I know that.

 I mixed the two boxes and sold only 20. It will be difficult for anyone to know the difference in price.

 He whispered in my ear: Are you a looter ???

 I found this answer strange and I moved on.

 But the question still resonates in my ears today, am I a looter?


 What is this morality?

 In fact, it should have been our morality.


 This is the morality of our religion.

 This is the morality that our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught us, but?


 Tell us honestly, aren't we looters?

 In Jagaar, halal and haraam are trampled by the same vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...