ads2

Sunday 15 May 2022

Positive Thinking Be Happy, Change Your Thoughts Change Society

 * Pakistan's education system *

 * About the math paper yesterday, I asked two students how the paper went.


 ðŸ’  One said Sir 75 Marks would come, I told him well done inshallah (because he worked hard all year)

  * Another said that 65+ marks will come, I was surprised to hear the words of 65+ because he could hardly get 25 marks, then I asked my son how so many marks will come then he said that the paper started  2 minutes after the incident, the teacher came to the examination room and explained all the objections and kept writing the remaining papers on the pages and sending them to the examination room.

 ðŸ’  Since yesterday I have been wondering what is going on in the heart of a hard working student that I had worked all year, the teacher gave the same paper to the one who did not work all year.


 ðŸ’  I have only one question for such teachers that tomorrow (on the Day of Judgment) if a hardworking student complains to Allah and asks him for reward for his hard work, what will these teachers give him ????


 ðŸ’  All teachers are requested to try to recognize the qualities of the teacher and understand what the teacher says, if you can't do that then choose another field to earn a living.  (Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...