ads2

Friday 25 March 2022

The reality of this Mortal World

The world famous fashion designer and author "Krisda Rodriguez" wrote this article before she passed away after suffering from cancer ______!


 1. I have the world's most expensive brand car in my garage but now I travel in a wheelchair.

 2. My house is full of all kinds of designer clothes, shoes and valuables. But my body is wrapped in a small sheet provided by the hospital ____!

 3. There is enough money in the bank. But now I am not getting any benefit from this money.

 4. My house is like a palace but I am lying in a double size bed in the hospital _____!

 5. I can go from one five star hotel to another five star hotel. But now I spend time in the hospital moving from lab to lab.

 6. I gave autographs to hundreds of people. Doctor's note today is my autograph ______!

 7. I had seven beauticians to decorate my hair - today I don't even have a hair on my head.

 8. On a private jet, I can fly wherever I want. But now I need the help of two people to get to the hospital porch.

 9. Although there is a lot of food, but my diet is two tablets a day and a few drops of salt water at night _______!

 This house, this car, this jet, this furniture, so many bank accounts, so much reputation and fame, none of them work for me. None of this can give me any relief

 Real life is all about comforting a lot of people and putting a smile on their face.

 "And ... there is no reality except death."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...