ads2

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Be careful and aware

Believe me, I was not aware of the blessing of breathing. It is good for Corona. It came and connected me with the blessings." I looked at him in surprise. "These are the most practical human beings." 'Fate' does not believe in power and God 'attaches great importance to effort' is a businessman 'earned money all his life and added money but then suddenly his attitude changed 180 degrees' they now take the name of Allah every day They also recite its blessings, offer prayers and their hearts have become very soft.


 He came to me on Sunday and sat with me for two hours, saying, "Oh, thank God," with every sigh, and looking up, "I asked him, 'How are you, dear brother?' They have changed, "he said." Thanks to Corona, I have contracted the epidemic. I have stopped breathing. The children have been taken to the hospital. The treatment has continued. The doctors have finally put me in the ICU. One lakh sixteen thousand rupees were spent daily.


 I stayed in the hospital for 20 days. May Allah have mercy on me. I came back after touching the border of death. When I saw the bill while discharging, it was Rs. 31 lakh. I said to the doctor, You can give me a breakdown of this. The doctor got upset. When I insisted, he agreed.

 When the new bill came out, I found out that I needed oxygen worth Rs 9 lakh, but it was too late to see it. I performed Wudhu, recited two Nafls and thanked my Lord. This day also gives me 550 liters of oxygen and this oxygen is given to my lungs. He also arranges for delivery to and from the hospital and after that he does not send me any bill. Imagine for a second the cost of transporting oxygen to and from the lungs for 20 days was Rs. 9 lakhs and the total cost was Rs. 31 lakhs. This facility is provided free of cost on a daily basis. How much kindness is there for us? ”I immediately touched my ears, looked up at the sky and thanked my Lord for a long time.


 I have a senior friend, he is a politician, he is a senator, he is very educated, he is an experienced and intelligent man, I come to him ten days a week with two mugs of coffee, with him on his lawn. I sit down and have a coffee and enjoy their conversation. I went to him last week and Shah Sahib narrated an incident about the late Irshad Ahmad Haqqani. Irshad Ahmad Haqqani was a senior journalist and columnist in Pakistan. "My whole generation grew up reading his columns and learning to write from them," Shah Sahib said. "I was going to Iran in 1998. I met Irshad Ahmad Haqqani."


 He asked, "Will you also go to Mashhad?" I said, "I will go." He said, "You will offer special prayers for me there." I promised but got up and asked, "Are you all right?" Mr. Haqqani was saddened. "My bowel movement has stopped. The stool does not come out. I go to the hospital every day and the doctor lays me on the bed and removes the stool from my colon through the machine and it is a very painful process," he said. Sahib then touched his ears, repented and said, "We should give thanks to Allah Almighty every day."


 We can eat with our mouths and our food comes out of our stomachs, otherwise tens of millions of people in the world can eat and not eat at will. ”Hearing this, I remembered the helpless Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain. Chaudhry Sahib is a family man and a wonderful man. A friend of mine went to see him a few days ago. Chaudhry Sahib was happy and was thanking Allah Almighty again and again. When my friend asked about his health, Chaudhry Sahib He replied, "I am doing a lot of improv. I now eat with my mouth and stand on my feet." The friend asked, "How was your condition before that?" He said, "My legs did not carry my load and I had a tube in my stomach.


 The doctor used to feed me through it. I missed the taste in my mouth. Praise be to God, I can eat little by little now and I can still walk. Chaudhry got up after the meeting and left the guest at the door. He came and he was very happy with it. I was similarly told by another famous politician of the country. Asif Ali Zardari invited him to dinner. When he arrived at the invitation, there were dozens of meals on the table.


 According to him, when I picked up my plate, Zardari's secretary came and placed his food in front of him. In small bowls, there was a little bhandi, dal, boiled rice and half chapati. Zardari took a few bites and the waitress I picked up the tray and asked him about his simple food. He laughed and said, "My food is limited to okra and plain rice. I can't eat anything but them." I asked. "Don't you eat meat?" He laughed again and said, "I can't eat meat." I really wanted to ask him why, but he remained silent out of respect. "I came back after eating, but believe me. After that, whenever I start eating, I remember Mr. Zardari's tray and I forget to eat.


 I know many people who have been blessed with power, fame and money by Allah Almighty. They change the lives of hundreds of people and take the land by the feet of hundreds of thousands of people but they can wear their own shirts. I know a bank owner. When he wakes up in the morning, four servants take an hour to get him out of bed. It's his muscles. Massage enables them to move their body.


 Her car seat is also a massage chair. It keeps her lightly pressed during the journey and the ambulance is always ready at both her office and home. If you see wealth and influence, you will be jealous and you If you look at his condition, you will repent for two hours. Who is a tycoon of hotels and motels in Pakistan? Sadruddin Hashwani. He has been seriously ill for five or six years. Both the doctor and the physiotherapist are with him all the time. Travel with them in a private plane.


 The world where physiotherapists keep looking for physiotherapy machines for them. I agreed to go to Baden, Germany. It is a town of massage and indigenous baths. The city has two hundred years old massage centers and rich people from all over the world. They go there for massages, they don't get bookings for six months. If you look at the condition of the people there, you will lose sleep. The patient's profile has a company of ten billion dollars, but if you look at the condition, they stand up straight We humans are not able to stand on our own two feet after a vein is drawn. We are not able to lift a spoon and swallow. This is our real time.


 I am a very ordinary person. My achievements are not equal to A. But a few days ago I had two incidents and they shook me from inside. I have been walking continuously for 22 years. Ten to fifteen kilometers was a normal thing. I also considered myself "super fit". Food was very low and peace of mind. Lifestyle peace and exercise twice a day and walk at night but then one day. As I walked, my knee refused to lift my load. I had severe pain in my leg and I was almost unable to walk.


 By the grace and mercy of Allah I am now back to normal track due to physiotherapy but this incident reminded me of my times 'I found out in a few minutes that both my fitness and precaution are meaningless in this system of Allah' The second incident was even more frightening. I tried to swallow the bullet and it got stuck in my throat. It stuck in my throat for ten seconds. Believe me, that ten seconds was the most difficult period of my life.


 I saw death right in front of me during that time. That difficult time also passed. The bullet also went from the throat to the stomach. But those ten seconds told me my importance, time and time. I would get up and sit every moment after that. I give thanks to Allah and when I wake up in the morning and at night I count the blessings of Allah and sleep and wake up. May you also keep counting the blessings of Allah and also keep meeting the people who need medicine, doctors and hospitals. Facilities are available but they are deprived of Allah's mercy so they can eat, get up and not sit down, they can only look left and right with helplessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...