ads2

Sunday 4 July 2021

A valuable recipe for happiness

Uually people complain about the behavior of others - he did not value me, he did not acknowledge my knowledge and grace, he did not say words of praise about my speech, writing, article or book, this Met but he did not speak properly, went to his house but he did not humiliate well, I was invited to programs, seminars, conferences but I was not given protocol according to my status, this and others like him Feelings keep bothering them - some people keep these feelings in their chests, so they get angry inside and these negative feelings ruin their health and their minds are scattered - some people keep these feelings. They bring it to their tongues, so they express it openly or secretly in front of those who complain to them - to which their addressees either remain silent, or respond back, which It makes things worse, there are cracks in the relationship and there are bitterness in the hearts on both sides.


 I was looking for a way to get rid of these feelings. I found guidance in a hadith - I think it is a very valuable prescription to protect yourself from negative feelings and to be happy forever - so valuable that even by spending thousands of millions of rupees can not get such a valuable prescription _


 According to a hadith, a man came to the service of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said: "Tell me an action which I will do so that people will fall in love with me."

 "I love you in the hope of the people I love the people" (Tirmidhi: 4102)

 "Don't desire what people have. People will fall in love with you."


 I tied this prophetic message in my knot and kept my hopes from the people to a minimum. I was not surprised when I saw that the people's love for me increased many times.


 I live with my wife, son and daughter-in-law - I kept my expectations from them to a minimum - now that they love me more than I expect and try to take care of me at all times, I am very happy Is _


 I have minimized my expectations from my comrades and friends - now that they have embraced me and embraced me, I am very happy.


 I have kept my expectations to a minimum from my superiors, elders and elders - now I am very happy when they praise my work and express their words of encouragement for me.


 Now, if my family does not serve me, my friends do not show interest in me, my elders do not encourage me, I will not regret it at all - because I did not expect much from them before. _


 There are some people in my circle of friends who criticize me, make mistakes in my writing and make fun of me _ I don't regret it at all _ because whatever they do, I already know them This is what I hope for - I am happy about that too, because I hope that in this way they are adding some virtues to my book of deeds _


 The most valuable recipe for everlasting happiness is stated in the above hadith. This is a tried and tested recipe. If it is followed, there is a 100 percent guarantee that it will definitely show its benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...