ads2

Tuesday 6 July 2021

A girl on the bus was slapping a white bearded man

It was the beginning of my practice and I was coming to Lahore by bus from Faisalabad.  In my back seat sat a woman in her thirties.  Half an hour later he got up and came forward and asked me to sit with him.  I became a little wary and said please sit down.  There were very few people on the bus.  She remained silent for a while and then said that two servants were sitting behind her seat who were harassing her.  I got up with an excuse to see who they were.  When I saw it, there were two men with long beards.  One had a half-white beard.  Just watched a video on Facebook.  A girl on the bus was slapping a white bearded man in the face and I was saying sorry ...  Will tease the girls again, the man immediately started apologizing.  She had a teary face.  The girl received five or seven slaps from the Maulvi and insulted him in English.  The man was pulling his hand out of the girl's seat and touching her when he made a noise.


 It is very unfortunate that in our country where a woman is seen alone, men fall behind her like dogs that maybe she will be a prostitute.  But even more tragic is the fact that people with long white beards do not refrain from evil deeds.  I was once told by a judge that "nowadays most beards are kept to cover up one's crimes".  Maybe he was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essay: Importance of English Language

English language is considered as the most popular language in the world. It is spoken by billions of people from different countries and cu...